We are pleased to announce that the Church will re-open for public worship on Tuesday December 1st. For many people who attend weekday and weekend Masses this will come as good news. At all times we invite you to observe the current safety norms that have been in place for many months:
- Attendance at Mass will be based on a first come / first serve policy
- Use separate entry and exit points at all times
- Sanitise your hands on entering and leaving the church
- The Church is well-ventilated at all times. This will mean the entrance and exit doors must remain open during Mass and we advise you wear warm clothing.
- Numbers attending Mass will remain restricted for the foreseeable future
- Attendance at funerals and weddings will remain limited to 25 people until further notice.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times when in the church building
We look forward to welcoming you back as we begin this Season of Advent together.
Further details will appear on the website and in the Church of our Pastoral arrangements and times of Masses and services for Christmas.
All Masses will continue to be broadcast on webcam for those who cannot attend. The obligation to attend Mass is still lifted until further notice.
- 11:00am Mass
- 6.45pm Mass
- 8.30am Mass
- 9.30am Mass
- 10.45am Mass
- 12:00pm Mass
Monday – Friday
These Mass times are in effect until further notice.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support.