Following on from the Government announcement on the 29th of April we are happy to announce that from the 10th of May the following will apply to our Church.
- Recommencement of in-person religious services. It is advised that other religious ceremonies such as Communions and Confirmations should not take place at this time.
- Funerals – 50 mourners permitted.
- Weddings – 50 guests permitted.
Mass: Places in the Church will be limited to 50 people and will be on a “first come first served” basis.
Please ensure to continue to wear a facemask, observe social distance and sanitise your hands upon entering and leaving the Church.
From Monday May 10th
(Only 50 people will be allowed in the Church on a “First come, First served” basis.)
- Monday – Friday 10.00am
- Saturday: 11.00am, 6.45pm
- Sunday: 8.30am (Irish Mass), 9.30am, 10.45am. There will be no 12:00pm Noon Mass but it is available in Churchtown at this time