Parish Office hours are 10.00am – 2.00pm Monday – Friday
The parish Pastoral Centre is located on Willbrook Road. This old building began its life as a boy’s school in January 1842. From 1975 to 1977 it briefly accommodated two classes from St Mary’s Boy’s National School. From 1978 until the opening of the new Tallaght Courthouse in 2000 the building served as a district court. To many locals, it is still referred to as the old courthouse.
The Parish Pastoral Centre was refurbished in the early 2000’s and serves the needs of the parish of Rathfarnham.
The Parish Secretary’s office is in the centre.
The parish Spiritual Lending Library is also located here and is open from 10.00am- 2.00pm.
The centre is open from 10.00am in the morning and has various activities during the day and evening.
Activities in the Parish Pastoral Centre
- Parent and Toddlers Group
- Al Anon
- Charismatic Prayer Group Meeting
- Bethany GEC meetings and Bethany Parish meetings
- St Vincent de Paul Meetings
- Rathfarnham Folk Group rehearsals
- Parish Choir rehearsals
- Resident Association Meetings
- Parents meetings
- Various Ministry meeting
- Various occasional parish activities