Parish Office hours are 10.00am – 12.00pm Monday – Friday
The parish Pastoral Centre is located on Willbrook Road. This old building began its life as a boy’s school in January 1842. From 1975 to 1977 it briefly accommodated two classes from St Mary’s Boy’s National School. From 1978 until the opening of the new Tallaght Courthouse in 2000 the building served as a district court. To many locals it is still referred to as the old court house.
The Parish Pastoral Centre was refurbished in the early 2000’s and serves the needs of the parish of Rathfarnham.
The Parish Secretary and the Parish Pastoral Worker both have their offices in the centre. The parish Spiritual Lending Library is also located here and is open from 10.00am- 2.00pm on a Wednesday, once a month after weekend Masses or by arrangement with the parish secretary
The centre is open from 10.00am in the morning and has various activities during the day and evening.
Activities in the Parish Pastoral Centre
- Tea and Coffee after mass on a Wednesday
- Mother and Toddlers Group
- Speech and Drama
- Al Anon
- Charismatic Prayer Group Meeting
- Bethany GEC meetings and Bethany Parish meetings
- St Vincent de Paul Meetings
- Rathfarnham Folk Group rehearsals
- Parish Choir rehearsals
- Resident Association Meetings
- Poetry recitals
- Parents meetings
- Various Ministry meeting
- Various occasional parish activities